Here we gooooo…..
- My name is Georgie (the ‘e’ is optional). Well, officially it’s Georgia, but I don’t like that too much. Besides, it appears that everyone decided to name their daughters ‘Georgia’ the year I was born, as there’s an abundance of them at school. Major. Sigh.
- I live in a small town in eastern England. If I could change one thing, I’d make it a lot closer to London (because it’s just my favorite, okay).
- I have a thing for onesies. I have eight, I think, and kudos to you if you can find me at home actually dressed in normal clothes.
- At school, I’m pretty sure I’m known as ‘the weird one’. The girl who isn’t popular (in any sense of the word) and spends 99% of her free time in the library. Yep, that’s me.
- I’m 5’10”, and taller than every single member of my family that I’ve met. Still trying to figure out where I got the height from.
- One day, I’m going to elope with a lemon cheesecake. Simple as.
- When I have nothing better to do, I watch ‘Cake Boss’ or some other equally trashy American reality show. I mean, why not?! Mindless entertainment is always a good idea. (That’s definitely not true.)
- I’m sarcastic, so much so that I don’t even realize it anymore. It makes people laugh and I don’t really know why, but hey, making people smile is never a bad thing.
- I annoy people when I watch my favorite movies or TV shows with them because I’m physically incapable of not expressing my thoughts for the things I love the most. It annoys me, too.
- Even though I’m English, I use American spellings and names for things, much to the annoyance of my peers and teachers. I’ve been called ‘a misplaced American’ on numerous occasions. I’m very okay with that.
So, here’s my first foray into the blogosphere. I hope it’s not too terribly embarrassing.